- The child must be between the ages of 3 and 17
- The child must have a documented chronic or terminal diagnosis.
- A child who has been diagnosed as being “in remission” is eligible for up to one year from the remission diagnosis.
- The child must reside in:
- A 30-mile radius of Mason City, using a straight-line calculator
- A 35-mile radius of Watertown
- Within city limits of Fort Collins
- The child must reside at least 50% of his/her time in the home where the work will be done.
- If the dwelling is not owned, permission must be granted by the landlord in writing.
- The child has not been a former recipient of a bedroom makeover by MHP or another organization of its kind
- Applying for a bedroom makeover does not guarantee acceptance.
- A healthcare provider’s signature may be requested and required before any work can be done on the room.
MHP Online Application:
For a printable version of application, CLICK HERE.
You may also print the application and mail it to:
My Happy Place PO BOX 982 Mason City, IA 50402
My Happy Place 1219 Cliffrose Ct. Fort Collins, CO 80525
My Happy Place PO Box 1281 Watertown, SD 57201
(Please mail to the location nearest the child’s home.)